Saturday, May 23, 2009

May 23, 2009-Update

Teenage Author stuck in Reality...

Ok so, high school is officially over. It occured to me on my last day how much of an effect I had on the ppl at HHS and how many friends I made even though I never expected to...

Also, drove again in 6 months on wed. Surprisingly, I wasn't nervous. I was excited to be driving. :P

On thursday, I chilled with my home skillet bizcut, Bailey. I also got my GHS yrbook and my senior picture was in it. I can barely look at the yrbook tho thinking that I shood b in the IB pictures and all. Plus, I cried(and laughed so hard I cried again) reading what Bailey wrote me. I'm so glad I didn't let her walk out of my life. In her own way, she truly is a friend. I hope to stay friends with her for life. :D

May 22, 2009, I finally realized how blessed the last five years of my life have been and I can say that my life is going to continue being blessed.

Thanks for reading.

Until next time ~Count Your Blessings Twice.~

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
God Bless!

~Just Keep Swimming~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad