Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring break 2011♥

Florida born and raised but I've got Jersey in my veins... was an ultimate success! I enjoyed every single minute of it. Everything went great. Let me give you the deets...

Last weekend was Tampa Pro and was and usually is the BEST way to start my spring break.

Monday we hit up Green Key beach♥
Getting our tan on. ;-)

Tuesday we hit up the Big Busch aka Busch Gardens♥
Still haven't gotten a pic with Big Bird or Elmo. :(

Wednesday we hit up Publix to start applying for summer work while I got all my spring break hw done♥


In case you didn't know, Dunkin Donuts was the official sponsor of my Spring Break reality. :)

Thursday I stayed home for the first day all break and totally had fun chilling with no make-up on and told anybody who questioned my habits this:
I mean, it was St. Patty's day after all♥

Friday, we beached it up at Honeymoon Island♥


Saturday, I went to the movies and saw Beastly. It was really good. :D


Afterward, we hit up Taco Bell. We came home and I did Pilates before watching Grease and Grown-ups. My best friend Geniveve is a popcorn hog, just saying. :P

Sickest spring break in a while♥

The biggest plus: It was way less expensive than traveling to some place like Miami or California. Maybe, next year I'll travel to an exotic location for spring break. :)

Until next time, you only enjoy life when your life becomes a blank book of no expectations♥

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
God Bless!

~Just Keep Swimming~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad