Sunday, May 30, 2010

Trying to get to California is like pulling out your own wisdom tooth...

My life has become a realistic fiction novel... Fo rizzle, son.

Well, I was all set to attend Ryan Sheckler's Skate For A Cause event until my friend backed out and I couldn't find a replacement.

Then, I was forced to postpone my trip because my grandpa passed away this past Monday! :( Yet, I know he is with Jesus now and will no longer have to suffer to breathe.

So, Wednesday came and I was pretty depressed the whole day thinking I should be on a plane to Cali to see my fave skater. I got through the day by reading my bible, lots of prayer, and my dad brought home Twix bars. One thing I do when I am having a rough day is listen to Eminem's "Mockingbird." It's a very depressing song but it humbles me to remember that while I may be having a bad day, there are people out in the world who are without a home, food, water, etc. It really forces you to hold your head up despite your circumstances and thank God for being blessed!

Wednesday night, I added any song ever written about California (No, not California Girls) to my Ipod and listened to them for most of Thursday. :D

I then checked out a travel guide to California from the library and looked at that. I also checked out a book on Italy and a book teaching you how to speak Italian so I could prepare for my Italy excursion in November. :)

Stoked for this weekend, too! Friday, my mom and I go to see the Broadway musical Chicago live at Ruth Eckerd Hall. It's my fave musical and I've always dreamed of being on Broadway so it will be inspiring to finally see it live. :D

Then, Saturday I plan to go to the movies to see Marmaduke and Killers.

On a different note, My love for him needs no more opinions of the flesh. If you cannot say anything to love and support me, say nothing. I love him no matter if he loves me back. ♥ Just had to put that out there!

Until next time, with faith must come patience and remember,

"Be still and know that I am God." -Psalm 46:10 ♥

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
God Bless!

~Just Keep Swimming~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad