Saturday, November 27, 2010

I'm thankful for Thanksgiving

Florida born and raised but I've got Jersey in my veins...

Thanksgiving is seen as a time to pig out. Well, that we did.

Here's what the feast looks like at my house:


Delish, right?

Yet, thanksgiving is about more than food. It's about giving thanks for all you have been blessed with.
This year I was thankful:
For the BLESSING♥
My health♥
My friend's victory over cancer♥
My family♥
My best friend Geniveve Rosalynn♥
My friends♥
My book sales increasing♥
My article in the Lion's pride♥
An A in History♥

Thanksgiving is also about spending time with the people you neglect most of the other regular days of the year: your loved ones♥
My best friend Geniveve♥
I try not to ever neglect her because she loves me For ME unconditionally without me ever having to ask♥
My family; although they have the ability to drive me up the wall most of the time, they mean the world to me and I remember there are people out there in the world without a family so I'm absolutely thankful for mine♥
So yesterday was Black Friday. We experienced it for the first time and it took everything we had. haha.
Then, because we are mad, we decided to go to Busch Gardens♥
Here's us there minus Dad.

Today, we went to the movies and saw both Love and Other Drugs and Burlesque♥ Both were great movies!

Until next time, Be thankful♥ Colossians 1:12, Giving thanks to the Father, Who has qualified and made us fit to share the portion which is the inheritance of the saints(God's holy people)in the Light♥

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
God Bless!

~Just Keep Swimming~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad