Thursday, July 24, 2014

I Wanted To Put this in a VLOG but it didn't work out...TMI TAG

Happiness is a form of courage...

QUESTIONS!

1: What are you wearing? Miley Cyrus heart top and Blue jean shorts with my "I Have Faith For Today" yellow wristband
2: Ever been in love? Yes
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? Not in the ordinary sense of the word but yes.
4: How tall are you? 5' 8"
5: How much do you weigh? I've weighed 151 pounds for three weeks straight. My body has finally adjusted to no more SLU food.
6: Any tattoos? No
7: Any piercings? Just my ears even though I rarely wear earrings anymore
8: OTP? I feel like skipping this question
9: Favorite show? Right now, I'm obsessed with Just Keke and Hart of Dixie. I'm not a big tv person.
10: Favorite bands? Hot Chelle Rae, Superchic[k], Sidewalk Prophets, Paramore, Fall Out Boy, 5SOS
11: Something you miss? Having my own room
12: Favorite song? Underdog by Jonas Brothers 
13: How old are you? 22 soon to be 23
14: Zodiac sign? Leo
15: Quality you look for in a partner? Sense of humor
16: Favorite Quote? Just Keep Swimming or Ralph Waldo Emerson's "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."♥
17: Favorite actor? Zac Efron (And no, it's not just because he's handsome)
18: Favorite color? Purple
19: Loud music or soft? Both because if the music is too loud, you're too old haha. 
20: Where do you go when you're sad? I talk to God, hug my dogs, or journal
21: How long does it take you to shower? 10-15 minutes if I have to wash my hair; 2 minutes if I just have to rinse off
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 45 minutes to an hour
23: Ever been in a physical fight? Yes with my sisters growing up
24: Turn on? A guy who believes in showing a girl off, arm muscles, and a guy who likes to read
25: Turn off? Clinginess, shadiness, making me feel not good enough
26: The reason I joined Youtube? I just wanted to post videos of my best friend Geniveve. My first video was called Welcome to The Geni Show.
27: Fears? High ceilings, frogs, and public speaking
28: Last thing that made you cry? Letting someone go
29: Last time you said you loved someone? My dogs this morning
30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name? three Florida sisters( My two sisters and I live in Florida)
31: Last book you read? All I Need by Susane Colasanti. (She's one of my fave authors and she always replies to my tweets)
32: The book you're currently reading? The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks (so good...omg!)
33: Last show you watched? So You Think You Can Dance
34: Last person you talked to? My mom (on the phone currently)
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? She's not only my mother but also my best friend. :)
36: Favorite food? Cereal or bacon or fruit
37: Place you want to visit? New York, California, London, Spain, Greece
38: Last place you were? In my Florida room
39: Do you have a crush? Just celebrity ones, and I'm ok with that.
40: Last time you kissed someone? Does my dogs count?
41: Last time you were insulted? Whoever they were, I forgive them.
42: Favorite flavor of sweet? Tiramisu or chocolate chip cookies
43: What instruments do you play?? Drums and keyboard
44: Favorite piece of jewelery? My rings (My birthstone ring that I got when I was confirmed and my Love ring that I wear as a purity ring)
45: Last sport you played? I swam
46: Last song you sang? She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5
47: Favorite chat up line? Is your name Lucky Charms because you are magically delicious?
48: Have you ever used it? I think so, it failed.
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? My family at the beach last Friday
50: Who should answer these questions next? Anyone who reads this. You don't have to do it by blog. Make a video. Or get creative.

Lastly, all of you need to follow my dogs on Twitter if you have one:
Follow Katrina @NuggetsofWizdom
Follow Hazel @HazelSnap26
Follow Geniveve @GeniveveDeVries

Thanks for reading!

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
God Bless!

~Just Keep Swimming~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad