Tuesday, July 21, 2015

#WriterWednesday: Amazing News To Share; I Got a Job


To read my article, please Click here!

I'm honored that my first ever freelance article was a review of Tori Kelly's debut album. She's one of my faves right now. I love everything she writes about and stands for. She's an inspiration of mine.

All the glory be to God in this moment. I am so thankful I get to do what I love to do for a living now. I'm still working on getting a public relations job or internship in the meantime. Lord, thank you for loving me!

If you need a job, say this out loud right now:
Lord, according to your Word, those who trust you lack no good. A job is good. So I am not going to worry about it, I know that you have the perfect job for me. I believe I receive my perfect job right now in the Name of Jesus. 

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
God Bless!
~Just Keep Swimming~

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're loving your job it doesn't feel like working at all. :)
    Bravo to you. May you have more great freelance projects to come.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad