Monday, August 31, 2015

#777challenge: Read Seven Lines from the Seventh Page of my Work In Progress

I was tagged by Amanda Butler and at first, I didn't know what would be expected of me. Yet, the 777 challenge is a challenge where a writer tags you, they share seven lines of the seventh page of their work in progress, and tag seven other writers.

Here are seven lines from my upcoming memoir, One Last Breath:
When I was ten, I had strep throat.3 At this point in my life, I was the manager of my school store who aspired to one day be a pop star like Britney Spears. If this ended up not working out, I was going to become a veterinarian and help dogs everywhere. Becoming a veterinarian was really important to me at the time because less than two months ago, I got my first dog and also found my soul mate. Madeline was a popular movie at this time so of course; I named my eight week old, black Labrador-chow mixed dog Geniveve. She inspired my short-lived veterinarian dream.

Seven tagged writers:

2 comments:

  1. Aw Geniveve! I loved reading the Madeline books and watching the tv show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Madeline is a great staple of my childhood. Thanks for reading. :)

      Delete

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad