Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

Teenage Author stuck in Reality...

So, since the last update...here's what has happened in my life.

On Tuesday, I saw My Sister's Keeper and Year One. Both were really good.

Yesterday, I went to Busch Gardens. Had so much fun with my mom, my sisters, and Allie. Saw David Cassidy in concert. Only knew one song. My mom was happy though. He was apparently one of her teen crushes. If the Jonas Brothers would have took the stage, you might have gotten the same reaction out of me but itz kewl.

Leaving the park, we rolled down our windows as we rocked out to Kelly Clarkson's All I Ever Wanted. People walking by thought we were strange but we didn't care. We were laughing so hard and having a blast.

Then, before going home we took a 11pm drive to Taco Bell.

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

It was crazy funnn. Next weekend, I go to my college orientation. I am soo stoked for that it is unreal.

Until next time

Visit the Big Busch and turn your music up and rock out loud! :D

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
May God Bless You!

~Just Keep Swimming~

1 comment:

  1. OMG! That night was so so so so so much FUNN (: And when we left the big busch i was sucking on my sweet ringpop LOL. And when we were at Taco Bell we all were laughing so hard we were practically crying LMAO (: Also good luck at the orientation if thats how you spell it (:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad