Saturday, July 25, 2009

Maybe

Teenage Author stuck in Reality...

This week went so fast but I truly am so blessed.

On Wednesday, I went to the beach with my good friends Tom The Bomb and Dan The Man.
They are the kewlest broz. I know. :)

Last week I found out that the boy who has my heart will not be able to be together right now...
In lieu of that, I wrote a poem entitled "Maybe." It is inspired by Kelly Clarkson's "Maybe" and Demi Lovato's "Fall Over Me."
To read the poem, please visit my Myspace. www.myspace.com/floridachic2626 or my poemhunter page. www.poemhunter.com/chelsea-devries.

Until next time Love someone anyway no matter how much it may hurt to see them with someone else.

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
May God Bless You!

~Just Keep Swimming~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad