Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Love

Teenage Author stuck in Reality... does it exist? I'd like to think it does. The funny thing is that I am in love with a boy I've known for quite a while. It was bound to happen, I guess. I truly believe that we are meant to be but I don't want to tell him in fear that I ruin our friendship. I will just let life take its course and maybe I will fall out of love with him or maybe, he will fall in love with me. Whatever happens, I know it will be for the best.

I'm mature enough now to know that everything happens for a reason and whatever happens happens. God is only good. The destruction we see in this world, the death, it is all Satan's doing. Never turn your back on God because you believe he is out to punish you. God is a LOVING God not a vengeful God.

Until next time have faith to believe in love because you may just find your only exception.

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad