Monday, November 2, 2009

Boycotting Social Networking

Teenage Author stuck in Reality... was a complete success. By not comparing my lives to others for one week, I had no choice but to be happy with my life. I was left with a lot of love in my absence but in my absence, I got to live my life and enjoy it. I wasn't thinking "oh my goodness!" I miss Facebook so much. I miss Myspace so much. I cannot live without them.

Nope. I started a new novel. Got all my hw done on time and enjoyed spending time with my family. It was a good experiment. Next time, it will be a 2 wk boycott. Gosh, how will I use all that time I will have freed up?

Until next time, take a social networking break.

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
God Bless!

~Just Keep Swimming~

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chelly,
    You were one of the winners for the New Dawn book on my blog. Send me your address at: jrallisonfans at yahoo dot com so I can get your book out to you.

    Thanks for being a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. Visit This Website

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad