Sunday, November 15, 2009

Waiting For You

Teenage Author stuck in Reality...by Susane Colosanti has really opened my eyes. See all this time I've been looking for a guy with THE LOOK and the personality when you should find someone who cares about you for you. Looks fade. What's inside is what lasts forever.


I spent five months in love with a boy who was my perfect picture. He was extremely attractive but he didn't really care about me for me. I was just a stroke for his sleazoid ego. His name might as well have been Derek(it wasn't).

Now I must figure out who in my life is my Nash. Maybe I haven't met him yet but I'm getting that gut feeling that I have met him. Now, I have to run through each guy I know and figure out who it is.

Until next time remember, the perfect picture can fade but the real experience is forever. <3

Love times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
May God Bless You!

~Just Keep Swimming~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad