Sunday, July 4, 2010

July 4th is the Day of The Free

My life has become a realistic fiction novel...July 4th also means a month until my birthday. I will be 19 in ONE month! Holy cow, wow. Gifts are appreciated but not required. :)

So, this week was awesome-er than I thought it was going to be. I gave all my burdens to God and then was blessed when God took care of everything and it worked out better than I expected. :D

Can you guys believe it's July? I canNOT but I am so stoked to go back to Leo. Although, I'm finally bonding with my sisters. My sister and I even have this new thing going where we give each other a quarter for every swear word we say. What better way to break a habit than to break your bank. :P Am I right?

Anywho, Excited for tomorrow. I'm finally going to see Toy Story 3 with my mother and my sisters. Eek! I've been waiting 11 years and two weeks. I'm super duper stoked, dude. Fo rizzle.

So, I hope your still voting for Sheckler because I wasn't really kidding about the kneecap thing and I sorta know where you sleep at night...(just kidding). :P

I don't but I can find out. Huhaha! :D

Until next time, God has made everything beautiful in its time.-Ecclesiastes 3:11. :)

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
God Bless!

~Just Keep Swimming~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad