Sunday, July 25, 2010

What a week

My life has become a realistic fiction novel... it has been. It was jam packed with excitement. It all started Monday when I watched the Do Something Awards supporting my friend Sheckler and I had to watch him not receive the award I worked so hard campaigning for. Now I know how it feels to be a presidential campaign manager and not see your candidate win. It blows chunks. ahaha. sorry for that graphic image but Monday night I was really upset that Ryan didn't win. :/

Anyway, Tuesday was the New BEST day of my life! My friend Ryan came back to cyberspace and I found out thatthe video campaign I made won the Sheckler Foundation most creative campaign contest. :D Yay! Thank you Ryan for choosing my video. :)

Then, on Wednesday, things got weird. I thought the Sheckler Foundation was going to post my video and letting people know I won but they decided to just post the Top 3 photos and post that I won in a comment. Talk about giving credit where credit is due. I'm still confused as to why whenever I win one of their contests they keep it a secret but when other people win other contests, they announce those. :?

Thursday, I got an extreme summer tan. :)

Friday, I worked out and then had a subway foot long that was poorly made while watching Friday Night Lights and Degrassi.

Yesterday, I ran errands with my mom which is always fun cuz me and my mom are besties! :D

Today, the plans are to tan some more...
Check.

Get a chili cheese foot long... Check.

Stuff my face at Dairy Queen...
Check.

Spend time with family(well minus Jamie)...
Check.

Accomplished everything for today. :)

Before I leave you with a final thought, I must mention that Project Birthday Letter isn't working out as well as I hoped so far but I will leave it in God's hands and I know that it will work out better than expected.♥

Until next time, you want to be a TRUE rebel? READ YOUR BIBLE. Nobody's doing that.♥

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
God Bless!

~Just Keep Swimming~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad