Sunday, August 1, 2010

Victories are great!

My life has become a realistic fiction novel...Had a such a beautiful week here in Florida! :)

I found out who my roommate is for the coming semester at Leo and got all my books so I'm so ready to go back. :D

Operation Birthday Letter seems to be working out ok after all. It's not only working... it's also showing me who my real friends are.

Lastly, yesterday was a GREAT day for me. I got to watch my friend Ryan take home his 3rd X-Games Gold in Street Skateboarding. I am so happy for him because everyone was throwing it down but because his mindset was right he claimed his victory in Christ! :D Check his winning run here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCT5YhveTuo

Here's the champion:
Then, a cherry on top of Sheckler's sundae of a day; he was the number one trending topic on Twitter. Check it for yoself:


So happy for him! He had such a successful weekend!

Cannot believe I'm gonna be 19 on Wednesday. Wow. Time flies. :)

Until next time,
You can reap victories just like Ryan if this becomes your mindset: "I can do everything through Christ who gives me strength."-Philippians 4:13♥

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
God Bless!

~Just Keep Swimming~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad