Sunday, August 29, 2010

I'm back baby!♥

My life has become a realistic fiction novel... At Leo Land that is and wow, my year is going REALLY well thus far.

My roommate is friendly, my friends all have cars, I have a job, and my schedule is awesome.

So far, this week I've spent every day except yesterday in the library getting my study on. :) I have a goal to make the dean's list and I am not letting slip away for anything.

I start work tomorrow again at the KEWLEST place on campus, Club LIB. :)

On the first day back last week, my mom and sis came to eat dinner with me.
Here's the pics.
My lovely family♥
Official Leo Land Sophomore
Love this girl!♥

Here is an overview of my side of the dorm: Cute, right?

Yesterday was the back to school carnival. The cotton candy was yummy and I saw David B Marshall live and got a free concert DVD and a hug from David himself. Yeah, I know your envious. Don't be. Love your life. LIVE YOUR life. :)

Until next time,Something I learned this week:Acceptance is Love. Love is acceptance.♥

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
God Bless!

~Just Keep Swimming~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad