Saturday, August 21, 2010

Vampires Do Suck

My life has become a realistic fiction novel..., I must say. I saw that movie today and wow, it sucked literally. I wished we stayed for the rest of this movie:


I mean Vampires Suck had it's funny moments but it wasn't worth leaving another EPIC Michael Cera movie for. Not even a little.

So, this week was my last week of summer with my family. As always, I'm looking forward to seeing my friends and learning a lot but the person I'll miss the most will be my best friend. I hope she survives without me. :) Of course, I'll miss the rest of my family as well.♥ We had a very close summer full of memories. :D

So, my dilemma this week is paying my Saint Leo bill for $2240. I know God will pay it for me. If you are interested or feel a spiritual tug of the heart to help me pay for it, just let me know. Every little bit helps, you know? ♥

Before I leave you with a final thought, you should know I'm neither Team Edward or Team Jacob so please don't hit me in the face with a shovel. :P I'm more Team Sheckler, just fyi. :)

Until next time, Always follow your heart, no matter what♥

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
God Bless!

~Just Keep Swimming~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad