Tuesday, July 17, 2012

An Albanian Bday done right♥

Happiness is a form of courage...Today is my dad's bday. Everyone stop what you're doing right now...and go jump up and down for ten seconds or do a booty dance, whatever works for you. Now that we've all as readers celebrated my dad's bday, let me tell you about how we celebrated this weekend.

Since I've been studying Albanian, I made my Dad Albanian cookies. Here's a VLOG about the process:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt-ICkmHNS0&feature=youtu.be

Here is an edible picture as even more proof that I finally baked and it worked out well: Then we sang my Dad happy bday: And he blew out the candles on another year: I was the only daughter that showed up:
 In case you've been wondering how I've been and/or praying for me, I have been much better. I found an article where it gave supplements that specifically help with an overactive thyroid and now I rarely have any pain and any stomach upsets. Thank God! Not long until I go to the endocrinologist. :D
 Furthermore, this weekend was Street League and I'm happy to announce that P-Rod not only won the X-Games this month but he also won this weekend in Phoenix! Congrats P-Rod :)
 Lastly, I'm excited to go back to school. I've started pricing my belongings and counting down for school. I'll miss my new puppy Hazel and my best friend Geniveve: 33 days until Move-In Day 2012 over in Leoland! Can't wait. Going to make the most of the rest of my summer though.
 
 I sometimes miss my sisters and I being this close. It's sad how people change and grow apart. Even family.

Until next time, remember: Your time with God is the foundation for everything else in your life.♥
  Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
God Bless!
 ~Just Keep Swimming~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad