Sunday, September 23, 2012

You Only Live Once♥

Happiness is a form of courage...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aKuMg_YRuU Enjoy this somewhat lame VLOG of a recent update and me singing...while I collect my thoughts.

Now that I've been back at Leo three weeks, I have basically adjusted to my very hectic but still wonderful schedule.

Last Friday, I decided it was time I try something I don't normally do so I went clubbing. Saint Leo took anyone 21 and up to Universal Studios CityWalk. Of course since it was my first time ever "out on the town" as they say, I dressed to kill.

 I went with one of my best friends, Mike. He always makes me laugh♥






Overall, I had an ah-mazing time and I'm sure going to go clubbing more often now. Mike sang "Glad you Came" by the Wanted at the Karaoke Club and everybody loved him. The only downside was Saint Leo's curfew of midnight to be back on the bus so of course my clubbing fairytale ended as fast as Cinderella's night at the ball...all dreams must come to an end.



 This weekend after a really rough week, I decided to go home for the weekend and visit my babies and of course, eat some real food. 
 My mom made me steak Friday night.

It was good to see my baby Hazel. She didn't leave my side all weekend.
 My best friend Geniveve couldn't believe I was home. She was so happy♥

 It was my sister's high school homecoming this weekend. Her date was of course, her boyfriend Dakota. They are adorbs.♥

Overall, I kinda feel like I shouldn't have gone home this weekend so I don't know when I'll be back again but it was wonderful to spend time with my parents and my babies.

      One thing I did this weekend was watch the Katy Perry: Part of Me movie and I really liked it because it showed a side of Katy I didn't realize was there so I definitely have more respect for her as an artist now.

This week I plan to suck all the poison out of my life and in that metaphor I ultimately mean that I want to start over this semester and do it properly which means despite my circumstances and any pain I may be experiencing, I need to live each day to the fullest by showing up for my responsibilities and surrounding myself with people who "call me superstar." ♥

Until next time, remember: "All things work together for the good of those that love Him."-Romans 8:28♥

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
God Bless!

~Just Keep Swimming~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad