Sunday, January 17, 2010

Back to Leoland.

Teenage Author stuck in Reality... Well, started a new semester at Leoland aka Saint Leo University and overall, I am happy with my new schedule. Although, I am trying to change my human behavior class because I don't want to be in a class with the boy who wants to have and eat his cake at the same time and my former roommate. I am trying to have a very successful semester which in my opinion means I get straight A's. I don't feel I would be successful if I stayed in this particular class. :/

Anywho, I am still looking for work on campus. I pray God sends me a job soon. At this point, I honestly don't care what I would do at that job, just as long as I have one. I already have the job that makes me happy(being a writer) so my second job can be a little painful.

For the most part, I am so happy with my life overall. I know who my friends are and who isn't, and I feel like the puzzle pieces of my love life are falling into proper place. :D All Thanks to God for that.

Until next time, I will leave you with a quote from RevRunWisdom(Twitter):
Never let the world shake you up! Get out there and shake up the world!!!

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
God Bless!
~Just Keep Swimming!~

P.S. Support the Sheckler Foundation. For more information, visit www.shecklerfoundation.org or facebook.com/shecklerfoundation. Vote on Facebook so the Sheckler Foundation can win 1 million dollars. Vote before Jan. 22. Vote here: http://apps.facebook.com/chasecommunitygiving/charities/1007624?src=wallpost&ref=mf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad