Friday, January 1, 2010

Let's Party

Teenage Author stuck in Reality... like it's 2010! Haha and it is! Heck yes but before I talk about that...I must talk about one gift I got this Christmas that opened my eyes. I didn't get many physical presents this Christmas. Instead of letting that get me down I realized something: My sisters and I are becoming more closer this winter break than we ever have been our whole lives. They are getting older and I am able to talk about stuff with them that I couldn't before. I am so Blessed.

Back to 2010, I believe it will be the year when everything I have been believing for will come together.

1. My books will sell.
2. My third novel will be published.
3. I will finally get my license.
4. I will get better grades this semester.
5. I will enjoy my single status and know that God has already revealed to me that the one I love will be there when I'm ready.

Until next time, BELIEVE!

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
God Bless!

~Just Keep Swimming~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad