Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring break, baby!

Teenage Author stuck in Reality... was the greatest this year! Maybe cuz I am a college girl but seriously it was OFF the hook! It all started last weekend with Tampa Pro and it ended tonight with New Moon! The in between stuff went something like this: hw, mailed a package, hw, hw, applied for summer work, hw, dance party with my best friend Geniveve, wrote a poem at the beach, got over a NAKED Guy(hehe), ate my heart out in terms of food, worked out, didn't get a tan, and watched the Beautiful Taylor Lautner in New Moon. :D

Excited for the next six weeks! I will be starting my job at the library this week! I'm extremely stoked for that. :D

Until next time, hold a dance party of one right now after you finish reading this!

Go! LOL. :P
Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
May God Bless You!

~Just Keep Swimming~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad