Sunday, March 7, 2010

College Life

Teenage Author stuck in Reality...is stressful at times. It's the week before spring break. I just started an online class and I have to read 246 pages of a book that I don't have by Sunday and answer a question about it. Doesn't seem hard, right? Wrong.
I then have to write an essay for my English class that is due Friday, study for a test in Human Behavior on Thursday, and turn in my housing form by Friday.

I must do all this and start my new job sometime this week at my campus library. This job I will not lose. I wanted this job since the beginning of the semester and will keep it for the rest of the semester. That's a promise, Mom and Dad. :)

Other than that, my life is great! Love life is keeping me on my toes and my real friends are coming out of the woodwork.

Until next time, take one breath at a time. :)

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
God Bless!

~Just Keep Swimming~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad