Sunday, April 4, 2010

Here Comes Peter Cottontail...

Teenage Author stuck in Reality...and there he goes. Easter has come and gone. How time flies when you're having fun!

So, had a beautiful week here in Sunny Florida and an even more beautiful weekend full of blessings. :)

It started on Friday.

I went to Anclote beach to soak up some Florida sun and get my summer tan started!
Here's a little show and tell for ya:


Ok, boys. You can close your mouths now. Your tongue has hit your keyboard! :P

Then on Saturday,

I saw The Last Song, written by Nicholas Sparks starring Miley Cyrus. I have to say, Ms. Cyrus was phenomenal in this movie. I believe it was the BEST performance of her career. Go see it if you can!

Here's me and my sister Jayde after the movie:


Umm, you've got drool on your chin. You might wanna clean that up! :P

For Easter, my parents know I don't like chocolate bunnies...so my mom got me twix bars(my fave candy bar) and pjs. My dad got me tiramisu(my fave dessert) from an Italian bakery and a pound of Italian cookies(of which I got a total of two). Just goes to show how amazing my parentals are...and how many cookies my sisters ate. :P If you're reading this Mom and Dad, I love you♥!

Anyway so I'm back at Leo and looking forward to these next 3 weeks then I get to go home to surprise my best friend, Geniveve Rosalynn for her 10th b-day on the 22nd.

Can't wait!

Before I end this blog, I must tell you: You need to vote for my boy Sheckler on Pepsi Refresh: www.refresheverything.com/shecklerfoundationvote
Voting ends April 30! Please vote everyday. I want Sheckler happy and winning this would mean so much to him so it means everything to me! :D Get Voting people!
Until next time, I will leave you with my favorite bible verse: John 16:33 because it's Easter and HE has risen and conquered DEATH! :
"I have told you these things so that in me you may have peace and confidence. In this world you will have tribulations, trials, distress, and fustration; but BE OF GOOD CHEER. For I have overcome the world!"

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
God Bless!

~Just Keep Swimming~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad