Sunday, February 20, 2011

Moving On Up

Florida born and raised but I've got Jersey in my veins... To a more joyous, more peaceful me.

This week was full of unexpected blessings.

One was that I lost a good friend of mine but the thing about being friends with this person was that no matter the fact that I loved them with all my heart, being friends with them ALWAYS caused me some type of pain, suffering, stress, or headache.

When one person walks out of your life, God brings another person into your life. That's exactly what happened this week. It was fully unexpected but a blessing nonetheless because God has BETTER plans for me.

If you must know, the friendship was ended mutually and not on bad terms at all. We both wished each other the best and found closure.

With that door closed, I'm now FULLY FOCUSING on God's plans for my future, my grades, my career, my family, my friends, and THE BLESSING.

I am so much happier and cannot thank Jesus enough for all that he's already DONE for me♥

Until next time, remember: God's timing is perfection and everything happens for a reason♥

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
God Bless!

~Just Keep Swimming~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad