Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Life is a Bitch er I mean, a BEACH♥

Florida born and raised but I've got Jersey in my veins...

This past Friday, my family and I went to the beach. Honeymoon Island in Dunedin, FL to be exact.

We got all settled and took out our lunch. Let me let you in on a secret: Never eat on the beach. The birds aka the rats with wings will swarm you like bees to nectar. It isn't fun or relaxing in the slightest.

Nevertheless, here's my mom and I before we were swarmed.


Secondly, the wind will in fact blow your hair around like you're in one of those hurricane simulators, and leave it lifeless, salty, and dead. Ew.

Lastly, never sit in an environmentally sensitive area. You might get a misdemeanor. A mother who kills her two year old daughter can roam the country in freedom but my mom and I get in trouble for sitting on a dune during high tide. Gotta love the justice system today. <----Oh, and see that guy on the ATV, he has a small penis. Don't feel sorry for him.

Nevertheless, I've decided beaches are overrated and I like artificially tanning at a tanning salon much more, and if I want to go outdoors, I'll lay by my pool.

On a happier note, my dad turned 30 for the 21st year in a row. (Do the math). Here's some happier visuals:


And another one starring Lil' Boo(Geniveve):

I turn twenty in two weeks this Thursday. Hard to believe even to me but life just goes a lot quicker as you get older, you know because time flies when you're having fun.


This year for my birthday beside getting my driver's license and gift cards for clothing, this is what I want for my birthday and every day for the rest of my life.

1. Peace in Christ for the whole world.
2. For my books not only to minister to people but for them to inspire millions.
3. For my family to find peace and prosperity in THE BLESSING.
4. For my friends to find joy in Christ and find God's path for their life that leads to wealth, success, prosperity, and peace.
5. For Ryan Sheckler to win the Do Something Award for athlete. Vote here: http://t.co/G5Bo7R3 until August 15. Please and thank you.
6. For complete healing for my girl Geniveve's sight.


Until next time, Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
Deuteronomy 31:6♥

Geniveve is a natural at the over-the-shoulder pose:

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
God Bless!
~Just Keep Swimming~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad