Sunday, November 27, 2011

Why I'm Thankful for Thanksgiving Break♥

Don't be a wallflower in the dance of life...

My thanksgiving break all started and ended in the same place: The tanning bed♥
Finally went tanning again since the summer...it was heavenly.
After tanning my Thanksgiving break continued at the movie theater where I watched Jack and Jill instead of Breaking Dawn. It was funny, not laugh till you cry funny but definitely funny enough to be worth admission. On Sunday, I watched the AMA's and watched Justin Bieber basically take over the AMAs not award-wise but performance-wise where he performed "Mistletoe" and danced with LMFAO during their performance. :D

After that, my break was a blur for about four days where I did homework every day for about five days maybe. I don't really remember all I know is I learned a lot for my marketing class and studied for my accounting test but the days just flew by with all that homework to do. Luckily, I finished my homework and finally got to relax on Thanksgiving. I slept in late, woke up and didn't think about homework at all. Instead I thought of all the things I was thankful for. In no particular order, here they are:
1. Jesus♥
2. My family♥

3. My best friend Geniveve♥
4. My health♥
5. My friends♥
6. My opportunity at Saint Leo University♥
7. People still buying my books and being inspired by them.♥

Without further ado here is a picture reel of Thanksgiving at the DeVries house:
The feast.

The jailbird.

The fam about to devour the feast. lol.

Some people sleep talk or sleepwalk, Jamie sleep pics. lol. I just photo BOMB♥

Then Friday I don't even remember what I really did that day...oh yeah finished teachings by Creflo and Taffi Dollar about singleness. Very powerful teaching and it helped me believe in love again. :)

Beside that, I caught up on some reading and finally caught up on tv(Vampire Diaries doesn't come back till January 5th.-.- Yeah, now that I'm caught up.)

Also, went to the Big Busch aka Busch Gardens with the fam:



Came home and did a back to back movie night with my sisters of Pirates of the Carribean: On Stranger Tides and Horrible Bosses. Both were great movies!

Overall, Thanksgiving break was just what I needed to face the last two weeks of the semester.

I even had time to find things to obsess over beside Jesus and Justin Bieber♥ :P

Hot Chelle Rae: I've been listening to their 3 singles the whole time I've been writing this blog; Tonight Tonight, I Like It Like That, and Why Don't You Love Me ft. Demi Lovato. There new album Whatever comes out Tuesday. So stoked. Probably going to cop it. Not going to lie. :P

Sophia Grace and Rosie, the eight and five year old duo that has appeared on Ellen 3 times. They are so adorable and funny. Check em out:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUWpd91UBrA

The Motto by Drake ft. Lil Wayne. Y.O.L.O----> You Only Live Once. Repping that for life, fo shizzle.

Accepting the status of my love life and how it still hasn't changed. I know that God has perfect timing and sometimes it seems like I will never experience true love but God's love already is true so it will stay the foundation in my ultimate goal of true love given and reciprocated♥

Until next time, No one is useless in this world who lightens the burden of another.-Charles Dickens♥

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
God Bless!

~Just Keep Swimming~
P.S. Made this for my roommate before I left: Hand turkeys never fail. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad