Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Day 10: Google the meaning of your name and talk about how it fits or doesn’t fit you

Happiness is a form of courage... I was all gung-ho to let you down. I bet you are wondering what I mean by that. I wasn't really feeling like blogging. Long story short, it's been an emotional past two days.

I was named after Chelsea Manhattan in New York. Just like New York City, a big city full of promise and really bright lights, I know for a fact that I'm destined for greatness. Therefore, I believe it fits me.

It's funny. I Googled myself just for fun and guess what, I found out my name was recently in the paper on September 3, 2014.

Just when I thought I wasn't relevant anymore as an author, people still remember how I paved a way for teens to get out there and write and publish a book. As you can see, this young girl wrote the book when she was in middle school and published it as a freshman in high school. That's awesome. It looks like she is having much more success with her books than I did with mine but that's awesome.

I just appreciate the head nod as the torch has been passed. I inspired someone and that to me feels like greatness.

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
God Bless!
~Just Keep Swimming~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad