Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Day 4: Your biggest fear as a single person.

Happiness is a form of courage... Well, this is a no brainer for me so here goes.

My biggest fear is that I won't meet the right person and I will be single forever. Lately, this fear has creeped up on me again because of seeing a lot of unkind people find love as of late. I mean sometimes it really bothers me. The whole idea that I've never dated anyone. It looms over my head like a big neon REJECTED sign and it really freaking hurts.

But then I remember everything is beautiful in it's time and I believe that my having to wait longer means God is really smoothing out a lot of kinks in my future husband and making him great all so he can end up with me ( who is also being worked on in terms of smoothing out the kinks). Then, I get excited thinking about who he could be and what he may look like (although God knows what I want in a mate and what I don't better than I even know myself), what things he will say when we meet, what it will be like for me to introduce him to my family and my dogs, what my friends will say about him, and also what people will say in opposition of our relationship (True love always faces opposition. Jesus died to save the whole world and each and every day, the devil still tries to steal souls). 

At the end of the day, my faith outweighs any fear that may present itself to me, and I can't wait to meet this guy. (Hurry up and get here already! JK. If God is still working on you, I can wait.). My fear hasn't really changed much.

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
God Bless!
~Just Keep Swimming~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad