Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Day 5: The biggest misconception you think people have about single life

Happiness is a form of courage...

I think the biggest misconception people have about single life is that we as single people all sit around all day crying over being single. I have occasional days like that where I choose to watch a sadder movie just because I want to cry but for the most part, I like my life the way it is.

Another misconception people have about single life is that we need to get out there and date a billion and one guys. I'm not against dating to find out what you like and to get to know someone but not every single girl is out there dating on a regular basis. I personally don't date to date but I date to find a mate. I personally like to start out as friends with a guy because if I'm going to end up marrying anyone and to be tied to that person for the rest of my life, I will need to also have a deep level of friendship with that person. The physical stuff eventually fades so basically I need someone who looks good now but has a heart that will always appeal to me later.

The last misconception people have about the single life is that they should pity us because they assume we are all alone and such sad excuses for human beings. Don't get it twisted. I've chosen to be single for right now and still live a fabulous life. A relationship status should never define you and if you have let it, ask yourself why you need to have a significant other to make you happy. 

Last year's post says about the same thing.

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea 
xoxo
God Bless!
~Just Keep Swimming~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad