Sunday, October 13, 2013

Day 10: Google the meaning of your name and talk about whether or not it fits you

Happiness is a form of courage...Yes! I love googling myself. Don't you? I mean, let's all be real here. It's just you and me. Who hasn't Googled themselves? It's so much fun to do. Well, I guess it is if people know you. Not so much if the only link that connects to you is your Facebook or Twitter.

This one time, I Googled myself and I found this lady who I never met had used a line from a poem I wrote as a caption for her picture. It was my first moment when I felt like my words mattered to someone and also when I knew that this was my life calling.♥

Anyway, let's find out what Chelsea means according to Google:

My name means Port. Ok, there's not much I can go on there because well, I really don't have a particular passion for boating but I do like the ocean so I guess it fits.

The Soul Number is totally me though. If my blog posts aren't enough evidence of "a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters," then I don't really know what else to say.

The part about me being so caught up in my business and achievements that I neglect my private life and relationships is somewhat true because I just like to do my own thing and I don't really care about whether or not people like me, as long as my words make a difference. I'm a very self-motivated independent woman. I just feel as though I can do bad all by myself, I've not been in need of a man yet. You know what? There is nothing wrong with that.♥

From what I know from my parents, they named me Chelsea because of the area of New York( in case you aren't familiar, Chelsea is a district on the West Side of Manhattan), which is where my Dad or Mom used to work. This is another reason why I believe New York is where my heart is.♥

I would love it if you comment below with the meaning of your name and a little blurb on whether or not it fits you. I want to start a discussion here about names. So go ahead! Get on Google and let me know what you find.

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
 God Bless!

~Just Keep Swimming~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad