Monday, October 14, 2013

Day 11: My Worst/Funniest/Most Embarrassing Date♥

Happiness is a form of courage... Well, where do I begin. Ha! Truth? I've never actually been on a date but since I know that a date is technically being driven, taken out, and paid for by a guy, I have been on one date so let me tell you about it.

It was not the worst date I've been on but probably the best. Although, I have nothing to compare it to. For me, it was a good date because he took me out, it was one of my best guy friends, and he paid.

We went on a long car ride to the train station in Tampa. We listened to music all the way there although I think I was the only one really listening to the music. We made conversation about general things but the only thing technically constantly interrupting the music and our somewhat smooth transit was the constant GPS updates.

After dropping off the girl who had needed a ride to the train station, we headed to get lunch. Yeah, we went to Wendy's but I was just enjoying the company of the boy in the driver's seat.

We shared an inside joke as we walked through the door and walked up to the counter to order. I was all prepared to pay but he insisted he pay. We never declared it a date so I just smiled when he got all adamant about paying.

After we got our food, we sat down and conversation flowed so smoothly.

One thing I'll never forget is something my friend said to me on this date:

Me: "That girl at the counter keeps staring at me."

Him: Maybe she likes you.

Me: *gives him look like ew, gross*

Him: *laughs* No, not like that. I mean, maybe she admires you.♥

Ever since that day, I'm not so quick to be self-conscious when people stare because you know what? Go ahead and stare. I'm just going to believe that the only reason you are even looking my way is because you admire me. I'm a strong woman of independence and confidence and you admire that about me.

So, no. I've not yet had a date that was so embarrassing and so funny that it became my worst date story.
Yet, I have been on a date that changed the way I see myself so I guess you can now understand why I consider it the best date yet.♥

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
God Bless!

~Just Keep Swimming~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad