Saturday, October 19, 2013

Day 16: If you planted a time capsule right now of your life to be opened in 20 years, what would be in it?

Happiness is a form of courage...OMG! This is going to take a lot of thought and of course I waited until 11 at night to start this...

Definitely photos of my closest friends and my three dogs.

A photo taken with a Polaroid camera right before we buried the time capsule.

A list of my favorite movies, tv shows, and musicians.

Which I will gladly list right now: (10 ea.)

Favorite Movies
1. Napolean Dynamite
2. Perks of Being a Wallflower
3. Peter Pan (the one with Jeremy Sumpter)
4. Titanic
5. The Notebook
6. Malibu's Most Wanted
7. Mean Girls
8. Finding Nemo
9. Street Dreams
10. Save The Last Dance

Favorite TV Shows
1. The Big Bang Theory (Duh!)
2.  The Middle
3. Super Fun Night
4. General Hospital
5. Revenge
6. New Girl
7. Mindy Project
8. Pretty Little Liars
9. How To Rock (discontinued) 
10. Sonny With A Chance (discontinued)

Favorite Musicians (Hella hard since I love everything)
1. Demi Lovato (Duh!)
2. Hunter Hayes
3. Taylor Swift
4. Drake
5. MKTO
6. Hot Chelle Rae
7. Michael Jackson
8. Whitney Houston
9. Justin Bieber
10. Francesca Batistelli

A piece of paper that either guesses Justin Bieber or Toppy Nikci will be president 20 years from now. :o

A current issue of Cosmopolitan magazine.

A draft copy of what I have so far of One Last Breath.

A picture of the time I met Sean Malto.

That's basically all I can think of. If you think I missed something comment below.

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
God Bless!

~Just Keep Swimming~







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad