Thursday, October 24, 2013

Day 21: How would you pitch a reality show about yourself? To what network?

Happiness is a form of courage...I don't think I would fit on MTV because they allow too much immoral material on their shows. Plus, that channel is way too secular. I think my reality show would either fit on TeenNick or TLC.

My show would be called Welcome To My Life and it would be a lot like my blog where I talk about what has happened in my life and what I've learned from it. The only thing that would be different is that each episode would be like an extended VLOG where the viewer would get to witness things happening in real time.

My life is incredibly amazing and also very ironic. Some things that occur I'm pretty sure have only happened to me because they are just so strange. Like today for example, I went to mail a letter to Ellen Degenerees harmlessly and when I got to the post office on campus, the lady who works there said that not even half an hour before I came she was thinking of writing a fan letter to Ellen to let her know how much she really enjoys her sense of humor. She told me that my letter was a sign of inspiration for her to write her own letter.

I took it as a sign that Ellen will be blown away by my letter so either way, it's all good.

Are you sold on my reality show yet?

If you were an executive with TeenNick or TLC, would you buy the rights to my show?

If so, comment below.

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
God Bless!

~Just Keep Swimming~

1 comment:

  1. chelsea, looking forward to seeing you on TV! :)

    hope you can watch my show too. *wink*

    http://baredmysoul.blogspot.com/2013/10/chillux-cook-chat-and-chill-with-lux.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad