Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Day 13: Describe how you met the last person you texted and talk about your friendship/relationship

Happiness is a form of courage...Hmm. Let's see if you would have asked me this yesterday, I would have written a blog about a different person but today, this blog is all about my friendship with Janette.

I met Janette last August when we were roommates and from the moment I met her, she was nothing but nice to me, and we clicked. Of course, then I found out we had a lot more in common than just sharing an apartment. We both had the same taste in movies and she only reads romance novels. We both shared a high intolerance for the food served in the cafeteria on the regular and wished they served Mexican/Spanish food every single day.

We had a lot of fun together (especially when we went to Muvico for movie nights like the Breaking Dawn midnight premiere last year)  and she became a very close friend to me. What I like most about Janette is that she's very chill and mellow but all-around so sweet. She also is very appreciative of the little things so anything you do for her, she never forgets to thank you.♥

Grateful people are great people. I also am very thankful for Janette's friendship because when I was dealing with and trying to overcome my depression she always helped me feel better by laughing with me and giving me a hug if I was upset.

Sadly, this year we weren't able to room together but the reason I had just texted her is because we get dinner still on the nights when she is here and always have fun especially gabbing about all the socially awkward guys I happen to know and always end up being attracted to.

Haha. She just texted me: "We are such rebels lol."  Yep, well stated, Janette.

You and I fight the system but at least we fight together.

Love you and thank you so much for your friendship♥

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
God Bless!

~Just Keep Swimming~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad