Thursday, September 24, 2009

Facades

Teenage Author stuck in Reality... are such wonderful things. You truly may never really know a person. So I don't know if you read that one post..that is now gone but that guy I wrote about. Ya, he's not the limit to my cosine. And I definitely am glad to find this out now becuz I don't want to know he's psycho years from now...

Anywho so I'm back to square one. Yet, this time I feel as though I can make it through. I will wear my single girl swag and my dream guy will come out of the woodwork.

He will, I believe it. :)

Thank you to all my friends that have encouraged me and stood by me through all the heart fractures and breaks. I love you all. :)

Until next time everyone deserves someone to hold. :)

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad