Sunday, June 20, 2010

Patience is a funny business

My life has become a realistic fiction novel... I've been patiently waiting for my friend in California to give me the ok to come visit them and I have decided that if they don't say anything to me by the end of the month, I'm just going to wait until next summer to visit them. Oh, if your that supposed friend and your reading this: So, what's the verdict?

Haha. Anyway, so since I last updated I went and saw Chicago the musical live! Holy shishkabob. That was aaaah-mazing!

This past week, I finished my third novel but now have to market it to agents and publishers and keep hoping God shows them what a brilliant piece a literature he helped me create and they say, "We want to publish this." Then, a few weeks after it's published, they say, "Guess what? It's a New York Times Bestseller." Oh, that would be amazing news. So, I really feel accomplished this week. It's sorta the same feeling a mother has after just giving birth. All that blood, sweat, and tears, and she gets to hold her beautiful baby. Not that I know what that EXACTLY feels like, yet. :P

This past Friday I went to see the Christian comedian Chonda Pierce live. Wow! What a show. She was hilarious and she could sing. I like her message.

Sorta excited for this week, Saturday is the annual love day. June 26. If you don't know what I'm talking about, let me explain. Back in 2006, I had a dream that revealed to me that this was the day that the love of my life would make contact with me, and I would know they were the one. Hoping this year that the one contacts me but I'm putting it in God's hands. :)

Until next time,
let your actions speak louder than your words.

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
God Bless!

~Just Keep Swimming~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad