Saturday, August 14, 2010

Twilight is overrated.

My life has become a realistic fiction novel... that is what I've come to realize as I sit right down to write this blog post. :P Haha, but that has nothing to do with what I'm about to write you....

So, I learned this week that if you meet new people, it's best to NOT let them read the pages of your life story or to share it by word of mouth. When kindle is ignited, it's best to put it out by just shutting the heck up! :)

Furthermore, today is my mother's bday! She finally turned 30. :) On a different note, I watched the Dew Tour Skateboard Park finals and Ryan Sheckler was not himself today. It seemed the guy couldn't even stand up on his skateboard long enough to land a trick. Yet, that still didn't stop him or make him give up which is why he is my favorite skater. :D

Lastly, this is my last week of summer vaca. I'm so stoked to return to Leo it's unreal dude. :)

Until next time, remember: "Those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter." ♥

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
God Bless!

~Just Keep Swimming~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad