Saturday, December 4, 2010

Winter Formal '10

Florida born and raised but I've got Jersey in my veins... was ah-mazing!

Let me explain.

We got all dressed up.
Then boarded a bus.
Ate our hearts out.
Then found Nemo!

And saw sharks.

And lots of fishies.

Then, of course after drinking the drugged Starbucks coffee: we shared laughs♥


Danced♥ and I personally dropped it low. ;-)


Not to mention, we bonded♥

By the end of the night, we were all smiles. :D :D :D

Exhibit B:

Don't you wish you were our date? ;)
All in all, it was so much more fun to go with just me and my girls. Not having a date is hella fun!
Oh yeah and in case you were wondering, we SHUT IT DOWN because we all looked fiercely sexy. :)

Until next time, dance like no one is watching!

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
God Bless!

~Just Keep Swimming~

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo happy for you♥ You guys make the cutest couple. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad