Monday, February 27, 2012

Home is where the heart is♥

Don't be a wallflower in the dance of life...Can I just say I love being home? I went home this past weekend for the first time all semester and I had the best time. The thing about going home to the house you grew up in is that it's familiar, it's comfortable. You can be your true self, flaws and all, and the people don't love you any less.

I went home this weekend for one reason: To celebrate my youngest sisters 15th bday♥
Isn't she beautiful? :)

Yup, she's 15 today. I'm just over here feeling like a freaking dust particle. :P

Anyway so Saturday we partied it up lol with some Mike's Hard Lemonade and pizza and wings: You gotta be HARD to drink this lemonade. :)

The party animal aka my best friend was in attendance:


Here's the delicious cake:

And the bday girl blowing out her candles:

And another picture of the bday girl:

Then yesterday in a last Hoopla before I had to go back to Leo for the week, we all went to Wiregrass Mall and then out to eat at Moe's.

On the way to Wiregrass, we got our traditional Dunkin and my coffee just happened to have a heart in it:

I keep getting hearts on all my food and I believe it's God trying to tell me:
1. I'm loved
2. I will finally be given romantic love this year!

Both of those warm my heart...

I decided that the JC Penny bathroom was the best place for a photo shoot so here ya go: Jayde and I.

Jamie flippin' off the bathroom-razzi:

I love them with all the tiny pieces that make up my heart:

Overall, I hope Jamie had a fabulous bday. Love you sis♥

This past weekend I finally saw Breaking Dawn and of all the Twilight films, I found it to be the best one because the digital effects and make-up were outstanding plus the sex scene was long overdue. Not to mention, it was produced by Stephanie Meyer herself. One day I hope to write a book and produce it into a film. That'd be so cool! :)



This Friday...drumroll please.



I'm going to the Florida Strawberry Festival in Plant City and I'm going to see Demi Lovato in concert. Demi Lovato is my hero (see my blog from July of 2011, Why Demi Lovato is my Hero for the full reason why I love her so much) but basically: She's gorgeous inside and out. Talented times a jillion. And she's overcome so much in her life but she's used it to help others who face similar situations.

Anyway, I'm soooo stoked.

Can't wait!

Until next time,"Never be ashamed of what you feel. You have the right to feel any emotion that you want, and to do what makes you happy."-Demi Lovato♥

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
God Bless!

~Just Keep Swimming~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad