Sunday, December 1, 2013

A truly thankful Thanksgiving♥

Happiness is a form of courage...What a blessed Thanksgiving break I had this year. I'll just begin by telling you what I'm thankful for and go from there.

The first Friday of break I was thankful for going tanning again because I hadn't been tanning since May. Plus, going tanning is so much nicer when it's cold outside because it's like traveling in a time machine to the future where I'm sitting on a private beach for 20 minutes and napping like it's summer outside. Florida doesn't get that cold but this Thanksgiving was our coldest we've had in years. I was also thankful on Friday when I purchased my tanning package at Sicilano Tanning. Instead of it being 17.00 or 18.70 with tax. It was 15.00 or 16.50 with tax. So I ended up having a dollar left so I could go to the movies with my family on Saturday morning.♥

On Saturday I was thankful for going to the movies with my family. My mom and I ended up seeing Delivery Man and my sisters saw Catching Fire. My mom and I had a great time watching the movie which was funny and afterward while we waited for my sisters we talked about everything and anything. I'm so grateful my mom is one of my best friends. Here's some pics of Jayde and I after the movies:


 We are such sisters because we made the same face. haha.





On Sunday I was most thankful for watching the AMAs with my family. I thought they were way classier than the VMAs but that's just me.♥

On Monday I was most thankful for doing my six page term paper for my consumer behavior class and completing it all in one day. And of course, it exceeded the six pages.♥

On Tuesday I was most thankful for going to the thyroid doctor and hearing the following:
You're thyroid levels are great. Compared to last year when I still wasn't diagnosed with hypothyroid and my skin and hair were suffering, and I thought I was going to need a wig by Christmas. This break, my hair was healthy and thick upon my head instead of falling out in balls. I also started to notice that my acne has cleared up all on it's own. My face hasn't looked this clear since when I was in the hospital. Praise God for healing!♥

On Wednesday I was thankful to catch up on General Hospital with my family and to walk away like the grown girl that I am from a friendship that was only bringing me down. I was also thankful to finish paying off my Spring bill which I paid in full by God's grace and without any help from my parents. It felt pretty awesome! I also finished my Christmas shopping on Wednesday, which I did on a budget this year but hey, I put more thought into each of my family member's gifts. I also dowloaded Lecrae's new album Church Clothes 2 after I listened to Britney Spear's upcoming album Britney Jean  for free. I'm obsessed with I'm Turnt off Lecrae's album because it's like a Miley Cyrus or Drake song minus the twerking and drug references. It's basically about being "turnt up" for Jesus. I'm all about that. The songs I'm obsessed with from Britney Jean although I like all of them are Chilling With You ft. Jamie Lynn and Brightest Morning Star♥

On Thursday I was thankful that it was finally Thanksgiving! I was thankful to eat way too much food and be surrounded by way too much love from family and friends. When we went around and said thanks this is what I said I was thankful for:
1. Jesus
2. My health
3. My family
4. My friends (each and every one of you fine people!)
5. My dogs (Geniveve, Hazel, and Katrina)
6. My education at Saint Leo for what it's been and for much better grades this semester
7. My new roommates Carrie and Kristy and my room of peace
8. Lastly, the idea for my novel and the grace to continue it.♥

Then, we had a feast but before I show you the feast. Holidays are the best times for photoshoots so get ready because these are some hot and sexy pictures. 

 Jamie did my makeup and hair for me so all credit to how pretty I looked on Thursday goes to her and of course God and my mom and dad for making me beautiful Thanks Jamie. Love you♥

 We're partners in crime♥

 Geni is so cute. Even though she can't see well, she can still pose like a boss♥

 Hazel looks like E.T. in the scene when it's Halloween and he's dressed up like a ghost. Don't you see it? She's so cute.

 We love each other. :)

 My little "nugget" Katrina is so adorbs♥

 Haha. She plopped into my arms and frightened me.

 Jamie and Hazel are so cute together. Hazel loves her ride or die♥

 That's better, I suppose :)

 Yup, all this is single♥

 Mom and Hazel♥

 How adorable♥

 My sister Jamie is so beautiful♥

 Seriously, she should be a model♥

 Jayde and I with Mom♥

 Kisses♥

 I don't really know what happened here but hope this picture makes you laugh. Who knew I had such a big mouth? ;-p

 Jamie♥

 wtf?

 Jamie and I with Mom♥

 laughing as usual♥

 Umm yeah, about this picture...

 My sisters and I♥


 Jamie what was so funny?

 Kisses love us. haha.

 We love each other♥

 Katrina and Jayde are too cute♥

 And inseparable. Literally, I think "Nugget" will be the first dog to go to college. haha.

 Jamie and Jayde are so beautiful♥

 Or are they?

 Silly sisters♥

 Jamie and I♥

 We're partners in crime. Seriously, my sister is my bodyguard so you better watch when you're messing with me. She's 16 and 6' 2". She's a bad bitch♥ 



 I love her but sometimes she's cray♥

 Like when she tried to jump on my back♥

 Jamie and Hazel's pretty picture taken by me. All thanks goes to my camera being on Beauty Shot.

 And of course, here is our feast. It was so good. At the end of this day, 2 plates of food and 3 slices of pie, I died a peaceful death I had twin food babies♥

On Friday I was thankful for having a relaxing day listening to Joyce Meyer teachings after watching Richie Rich.  Her teaching was about being thankful and stop complaining. She said: " A lot of people will not get where they want to be because they complain about where they are." Anybody want to say Amen?♥ 

On Saturday, I called people to my GoFundMe page that I made to help me with my Fall bill in order to raise enough money to register for classes in January. The page is  Help A Senior Graduate! and even if you cannot donate yourself, I would appreciate it so much if this page goes viral so please share it with whoever you know and however you wish. You can even ask people you know to donate via your Christmas cards. I've even notified Ellen DeGenerees and I hope she helps out but if not, I still have all of you helping me so thank you! On Saturday though, I was thankful I got my first donation of $100 by my new roommate Carrie. This donation meant a lot to me because it was the first but also because Carrie has a bill of her own but chose to help me pay mine. Thanks Carrie♥

On Sunday, I was most thankful for Thanksgiving break ending on a positive note: It's one of my best friends birthdays. You all know him as Toppy Nikci but I've known him for almost four years by the name of Tom! I hope he had a bomb day and that he realizes how thankful I am to have him in my life.♥



Before I leave you with a final thought, I have more pictures to share so get ready!
 Katrina is such a pretty nugget♥

 I love this gingersnap so much♥

Me and two of my babies♥

 Me and my best friend♥

 Jamie and I decided to take a bunch of spontaneous pictures so enjoy♥

Pony rides for Katrina lol

 All three of us looking cute

Katrina is like the little infant I have yet to have♥

Jamie being awkward while Katrina and I look cute in the corner♥

 Kissing my baby♥

 I love Katrina's face in this picture. She looks like she's saying to Jamie, "Get your foot out of my face, bitch." lol.♥

 We tried to do the Lion King with Katrina.


Katrina's Chrismas photo♥

 Look back at it ;-)

 Me and my sis Jamie always make a good time out of a little♥

 Until next time remember, " Thanksgiving man, not a good day to be my pants."-Kevin James♥

I'm thankful for every moment.-Al Green♥

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
God Bless!

~Just Keep Swimming~










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad