Thursday, January 8, 2015

Day 17: What are your spiritual beliefs and how do they impact your relationships/relationship status?.

Happiness is a form of courage...I'm sure it's no secret. I love Jesus. He's my everything  and I am nothing without him. I believe that Jesus died and rose again to give me life, and life more abundantly. (John 10:10). Therefore, it is also no secret that it impacts all that I know about relationships, especially my relationship status.

It's no secret that I am not only after a "Christian guy" but instead my heart desires a man of God. Someone like the Apostle Paul, King David, or Jeremy Pearsons. Clearly I know neither of these three men are in the market for a mate but you get the idea.

Matter of fact, today I found this new shirt on JCLUForever: 
Basically that could conclude this blog but I will elaborate.

A man of God differs from a "Christian guy" because a man of God is constantly talking to Jesus and has a healthy relationship with him. 
A man of God differs from a "Christian guy" because a man of God doesn't ONLY go to church but is constantly seeking Jesus regarding everything in his life, including whether or not they should date me.
A man of God differs from a "Christian guy" because he leads you closer to Jesus while a "Christian guy" will slowly lead you away from Jesus and want to be your number one man.

I will get to this more in my Dear Future Husband blog but basically the man I'm after is a man after God's own heart so much so that he takes advice from him on how to sweep me off my feet.♥

Until next time, remember: If it has to do with life, Jesus came to give it to you. -Jeremy Pearsons♥

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
God Bless!
~Just Keep Swimming~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad