Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Over You

Teenage Author stuck in Reality...

Over You

To Buzz

I finally realized
that I am ready to unlove you.

Unlove you
not texting me back
after how close we had gotten.

How I opened my heart to you
and let you in on the secrets
of my soul and you
decided you were just gonna
rule me out of your life
by ignoring me completely.

Ignorance is your new best friend.

I don't know
why guys think it is ok to boost their ego
by leading innocent girls on
by texting them out of the blue
talking to them almost every day for hours at a time,
smiling at them condescendingly.

Well, I'm not a doll
and my heart is not a toy.
I'm done with the games.

I'm over you
and your childish ways.

I unlove you
as of right now.

Chelsea DeVries

Remember that boy who had my heart well it didn't work out.
It's ok though.
Life goes on.

Until next time,
find happiness in Sadness.

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad