Saturday, November 28, 2009

What I learned this Thanksgiving

Teenage Author stuck in Reality... that when at Busch Gardens do not ride the Sandstorm if you suffer from severe motion sickness.

Other than that, I am thankful for all the friends who are true enough to wish me a happy Thanksgiving.

I had a nice break with my family but am back to Leo tomorrow. :)

10 days and counting till I'm home for a month for Christmas, my favorite holiday.

I am a lonely college student who would be eternally grateful to anyone who wants to send me a christmas card to the University.

So if your interested send to: Chelsea DeVries P.O. Box 5555 MC#3369, 33701 State Rd. 52, Saint Leo, FL 33574.

Until next time be GRATEFUL.

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
God Bless!

~Just Keep Swimming~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad