Sunday, January 31, 2010

Getting this off my chest...

Teenage Author stuck in Reality... first and foremost, I must state that the Bible is a reliable source of truth and all that is written in it is TRUTH.

Other than that, had a good week at Leoland.

On Tuesday the 26th, I got a fortune in my fortune cookie that shook me completely. It said: Look For The Dream That Keeps Coming Back. It is your destiny. To me this fortune is speaking of my love life because 26 is the number of my love destiny. :D

Other than that, saw When in Rome yesterday with some friends. I really liked it. Best Romantic Comedy I've seen since I Hate Valentine's Day. :)

Today, I'm choosing not to let the little things get to me and just focusing on my hw. I'm off to the library to study. :)

Until next time, I'll leave you with a quote from When In Rome:
I love him even if he doesn't love me back!

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
God Bless!

~Just Keep Swimming~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad