Sunday, February 7, 2010

Wow. What a week!

Teenage Author stuck in Reality... This week flew by. Anyone else feel this way?

Had a good week. Sold a book. Started my new job and liked it. Befriended someone who I thought I would never talk to again.

Class wise, I've got a lot of work and less time now that I work. I just hope I can get my laundry done before I go home this weekend. :)

Thursday was my half b-day and one person wished me a happy half b-day. Not that I make a big deal about my half b-day but it just means a lot to me because it means I've been 18 for 6 months. :D

Excited for this week to go by quickly tho cuz I get to go home next weekend for V-day. :D

Until next time, Forgive and forget!

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
God Bless!

~Just Keep Swimming~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad