Sunday, July 18, 2010

Feelings

My life has become a realistic fiction novel...Yesterday, you can say they got the best of me. I spent the first part of the day having fun. Then, when I went online I was reminded I couldn't be with the man I love and it hurt me a lot. I had Chinese for dinner and got a fortune that said: A clean tie will attract the soup of the day. No, really? I want to thank my friend Allison for being there for me when I needed a friend. :D :D :D

Yesterday though, I watched Remember Me with Robert Pattinson and it was a very compelling movie. I recommend you see it whenever you can or if you were looking for a movie to rent, I suggest that one.

Anyway, today was a much better day. I watched the Bounty Hunter with my sisters and we ate chili footlong hot dogs(so good!).

Until next time, Remember: "This isn't real, it's just all you can feel and that's the way that feelings go♥" -Jon McLaughlin "We All Need Saving." <---Listen to this song!

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
May God Bless You!

~Just Keep Swimming~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad