Sunday, July 11, 2010

You know it's summer in Florida

My life has become a realistic fiction novel...when you start shedding as much as your dog.

So, this week was full of blessings. For one, my mom finally understands about me and the man I love. :D

Yesterday, though. I went to the desert er I mean the beach and got a nice tan. You know how when you're on the beach and you look at yourself and see how tan you look and just reapply your sunscreen and layout for another hour. Then, you come home and look at your tan and realize it's a burn. That's what happened to all of us. :/

If you ever thought it was impossible to be sunburned in your armpits, let me inform you that it is NOT.

Well, next weekend is my dad's big bday and by big I mean the BIG 5-0.

Until next time, don't visit the beach without plenty of water and sunscreen!

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
God Bless!

~Just Keep Swimming~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad