Saturday, May 7, 2011

God is Enough♥

Florida born and raised but I've got Jersey in my veins...That's the first thing I was forced to learn this summer.

Speaking of summer, let me tell you a story about my first summer adventure.

It all started last Saturday. My family and I went to Fred Howard Beach and beached it up. Check the graphics below, yo:

We bring the heat TO the beach. You feel me? ;-)

We acted silly, as usual.


Then, Monday I started my online class and continued working through Tuesday.

I actually am enjoying this class. Must have either hit rock bottom or hit my head on a rock. :o LMAO.

On Monday, I missed someone who means a lot to me.

Yet, I started listening to Keith Moore's Walking In the Light and the foundation scripture is James 1:22-23- Be a doer of the word and not a hearer only because you are deceiving yourself.

That scripture has followed me all week. Therefore, I knew I was meant to not just hear that word from God but act on it.

Because I missed that person and don't want to be the girl who doesn't follow her own love advice about not pursuing someone, God told me three things I must do this summer to not only heal my heart from missing this person but to make me a better person. These three things:

1. Learn to drive and get your dang license.
2. Learn to cook and make a dinner yourself by the end of the summer
3. Make a notebook of letters to the person you miss and give it to them when you get back to school. This gift will end up being a gift that keeps on giving. :D

Finally saw this movie last night:

Most definitely the best of the three Twilight movies. I may be biased when I say this because I thought Eclipse was the best of the Twilight books.

Today, I went to Busch Gardens for the 3rd annual Glory in the Gardens


Today's main attraction was Mary Mary but Lecrae was the opening act:

Here's what he looks like up close.

Isn't he handsome?

Besides that obvious fact, he's in love with my hubby Jesus♥

I think you should definitely check him out. One of his newest songs I really like is called God is enough. It just reminds me that God is all we need to experience true joy.

His newest album is called Rehab. Overdosing on Jesus never sounded so good!

You can currently get it on Amazon for $5. Go get it now!



Also, look at my new roommate. Isn't she the cutest?


Until next time, It don't matter how the world see us because we still mean the world to Jesus- Lecrae♥

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
God Bless!

~Just Keep Swimming~

P.S. Don't forget to treat your mother right tomorrow and for the rest of her life. She's the only mother you got. Take care of her. :D

Also, tune in to ESPN at 4p.m. est. to see the first stop of STREET LEAGUE SKATEBOARDING live from Seattle, WA. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad