Sunday, May 29, 2011

Purrfect Summer

Florida born and raised but I've got Jersey in my veins... Besides winning the ARC signed by the BEST YA author ever, you probably have been wondering what I've been doing.

Well, I seen Michael W. Smith in concert with my mom and sister, Jayde:


Here he is:


After that, I came home and ate dinner and took webcam photos with my sister, Jamie:
How we b lookn?
All smiles:

LMAO.
You like the stache?
You like the boobs...
I found the girl from the Grudge...LOL.
We R THE Hood...
My best friend's a G :P

During the week, I study business law, do online surveys for money,and write short stories for my short story collection.
I also have been driving:
And I cooked dinner last Thursday:

Last weekend I went cat-sitting with one of the best, Sarah Grina.
Here's the kitties eating dinner after we arrived. :)

This is Lexie, the girl kitty:

And this is my boyfriend, Mr. Whiskers:


On Friday we ate dinner with sparkling wine: Salad. Check.
Entree. Check.
Sparkling Wine. Check.
And in case you were wondering, I've discovered I like Merlot. :)

On Saturday, I went jogging around the neighborhood with Sarah. I don't jog often and it was good to know my Seventeen workouts and Pilates have helped me stay in shape because I didn't even lose my breath at all.

After jogging, we got ready to hit up the mall and the movies.
We saw Bridesmaids. It was SO FUNNY. I was still laughing from it two days after seeing it. Go SEE IT!

Saturday night, we had dinner and watched Sex and The City.

Then we did Youtube karaoke. No, we didn't make a Youtube video. My sister and I will be doing one, though. Stay tuned for that.

Overall, we had a sexy time. Here's a pic of me looking kissably sexy ;-)

LMAO. You know you just want to kiss that face. ;-)

Anywho, the last thing I wanted to announce is that I'm going to do a two month Facebook strike and it starts on June 1st.
Why? You ask. Let me tell you.

Facebook has started to make me depressed. I have started to dislike people who I'm "friends" with on there, it's boring, and to top it all off, someone I truly care about has refused to add me on Facebook and it bums me out EVERY TIME I log in. So in an effort to make a BOLD statement and to stay happy and stress free, I'm not going to be on Facebook for two months.

No worries. I will still be updating my Twitter. Twitter is way kewler than Facebook, anyway because for some reason, the strangers I befriend on there are friendlier than the friends I have on Facebook.

My Twitter feed is public so you can view it anytime here: www.twitter.com/ChelseaDeVries. If you have a Twitter, you should follow me so we can chat. :)

I will also start updating more often here and on Youtube.

My Youtube url is www.youtube.com/threefloridasisters and if you have a Youtube acct. You should subscribe to my channel.

Well, I'm going to see how this strike goes. I will be back on Facebook on Aug. 1. So I hope to return to lots and LOTS of love♥ From there, I will let you know if I am fully going to deactivate my Facebook.

Until next time, remember:You can go wherever you want. In the end, you'll always come back to those who are really meant for you♥

Love Times Infinity,
Chelsea
xoxo
God Bless!

~Just Keep Swimming~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading/caring!

Ad